Are you wondering about installing an all new LED scanner Knight Rider light kit in your car and sparking up your boring vehicle? If the answer is yes, then this article just might come as a pleasant surprise for you. Listed below are simple easy-to-follow instructions for installing a Knight Rider light kit in your car.
Installing a LED Knight Rider kit doesn’t require much specific professional skills or technical expertise. With the simple plug and play facility, such illuminations can be installed within minutes without putting in any significant efforts. This kit can easily be installed in your car by following the easy instructions step by step. Read below to know how!
- Remove the kit and open up the front cover of your car.
- Position the scanner bar in such a manner that the wiring portion of the kit lies close to the battery of your car. This is done to ensure that later on the illuminations can be powered easily with the car’s battery without facing any kind of wiring problems.
- Take out the zip ties and tie the scanner bar onto the grille of the vehicle using the zip ties. While tying the scanner bar with the grille, make sure that the end portion of the LED scanner bar wiring doesn’t get bent, or else the entire setup might just get damaged. The end wiring portion must be kept straight throughout the process, without fail.
- Once the bar is tied firmly, attach the LED scanner with the control module, which is supplied in the Knight Rider kit.
- Make sure to hide way the control module near the battery of the vehicle. This will ensure that the control module always remains dry and intact without getting damaged.
- Out of the wires provided in the control module, connect only the red and black wires with the positive and negative terminals of the car battery. Leave all the remaining wires as it is, without making any connections.
- Once the connections are done, you are all set to flaunt the upgraded version of your LED scanner Knight Rider light equipped car.
By following the above mentioned instructions, an LED scanner Knight Rider light kit can be installed easily and quickly in your car. Now, you won’t have to rush to the local mechanic or panic about installing the newly bought scanner lights in your car. Just read through these instructions and impart an all new look to your car!